EASY RETURNS AND EXCHANGES 85+ STORES
Unlike traditional dog training classes, Puppy Pre-School is designed for puppies between the ages of eight to sixteen weeks of age. This is the time your new puppy will be most adapt to learning and exploring new situations and experiences.
This stage in their development if missed can lead to further problems later down the track, PETstock Puppy Pre-Schools are designed as a way to meet the vital needs for exposure and socialisation in a clean, safe and supervised environment.
- Early Socialisation ensures they have a happy and safe time when playing as they grow older.
- Bite Inhibition our classes provide a major focus on this common problem.
- Controlled Play allowing your puppy to settle will build a confident and content puppy.
- Handling Skills you'll learn handling through positive reinforcement and treats.
- Basic Obedience commands include 'sit' 'down' 'come' 'heel' and 'stay'.