EASY RETURNS AND EXCHANGES 85+ STORES
The information contained in this website is believed to be accurate and current. However, it is provided in good faith on an "as is" basis. No representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website is made by PETstock PTY LTD or directors, officers or employees. In addition to this they do not accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information in this website. Illustrations, photos and packaging are only a representation of the products advertised, variations may occur from store to store. All products were available at time of publication, PETstock PTY LTD will not be responsible for the lack of stock due to supplier problems. PETstock PTY LTD reserves the right to limit purchases to normal retail quantities.
- The PETstock 12 Days of Christmas Competition is open to Australian residents only aged 13 years and over excluding employees of PETstock or any other company linked to the competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- To enter, entrants will comment and share the photo containing the item they wish to win during the promotional period. To do this, users must be a fan of the PETstock Facebook Page.
- PETstock accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- There is a maximum of 12 entries per username, during the promotion period.
- Promotion begins at 9am AEDST on Sunday 1st December 2013 and ends at 9:00am AEDST on Friday 13th December 2013.
- A social media monitoring tool will record all entries and winners will be selected at random following the promotional period on Friday 13th December 2013. PETstock’s decision is final. The Promotion is a game chance and sharing or commenting on the photo does not guarantee a prize.
- There are a total of 78 prizes to be won at a combined value of $1,627.39. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The winners will be notified via a comment posted by PETstock on each photo naming the winner within 7 days of the end of the total Promotional Period (no later than 5pm AEDST on Saturday 20th December 2013). Arrangements will be made for the prize to be posted to the winners’ nominated postal address.
- The promoter is PETstock Pty Ltd (ABN 80 098 394 588) of 1/300B Gillies Street, Wendouree, Victoria 3350.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant: a) fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction; b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; c) submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; d) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or e) engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes where entrants share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- NSW Permit Number LTPS-13-09425.
Registration is completely optional. When you register you consent and agree to receive marketing information, offers and special discounts from PETstock. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, options on how you wish to receive updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Any order placed with PETstock PTY LTD using the online store website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the specified price (including the delivery, tax and other charges) at the time of the order and under these Terms and Conditions. PETstock PTY LTD retains the right to reject your offer of purchase for any reason. These may include but will not be limited to the unavailability of any product, and error in your order, or an error in the product description or price posted on the website. PETstock PTY LTD will confirm your order within 2 business days of your order request.
At PETstock, we are commited to offering our customers convenience, service and product availability at competitive prices, whether at your local PETstock store or online at petstock.com.au.
Product availability and pricing of some products may vary between your local PETstock store and petstock.com.au, due to varying customer offers. From time to time petstock.com.au may run 'online only' offers which may vary from your local PEtstock store advertising.
Prices displayed online are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice.
All products are covered by statutory warranties, namely we warrant the products we sell to you are free from defects in workmanship and materials; of merchantable quality; fit for the purpose for which they were made and will match the description contained in our online catalogue or any sample provided to you. All products will meet these statutory requirements for at least three months from the date of purchase unless the product is covered by an extended warranty.
Statutory and extended warranties (if applicable) will not apply where you have caused the products to become damaged.
Examples of occasions where the warranties and additional promises (if applicable) will not apply are:
- Where you have mistreated or abused the products (whether intentionally or unintentionally); or
- Damaged the products as a result of using them in a way they were not intended to be used.
We recommend that you refer to the online catalogue and packaging instructions for further information about the intended purpose for which a product was made.
We reserve the right to test or assess any product returned to us in order to determine whether a breach of warranty has occurred.
Orders are dispatched from our NSW warehouse within 2 business days where stock is available. Shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia. Delivery time is subject to stock availability, this period may be extended by up to 30 days.
Freight charges are payable in addition to the product price. All deliveries are made via our courier service provider - Australia Post
Please note, products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier requires a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address. Therefore, we recommend a work address. If no one is available to sign for the parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Australia Post outlet. The customer is then responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot.
petstock.com.au currently only ships orders to mainland Australia and Tasmania. We calculate freight based on a standard charge (which differs by postcode) plus a charge based on the weight of the order.
- Orders under 10 kg $9 (including GST) Australia wide.
- Orders between 10 & 30 kg - $20 (including GST) excluding Far North QLD & NT.
- Orders over 30kg - $35 (including GST) excluding Far North QLD & NT.
For orders over 10kg to Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory
- Orders between 10 & 30 kg - $45 (including GST)
- Orders over 30kg - $90 (including GST
Can't wait for delivery? Why not try our Click & collect services?
Our FREE Click & Collect service is now available from PETstock Bankstown.
Simply enter CLICK&COLLECT as your Promotion Code and place your order.
- Orders placed by 1pm will be ready for collection by 4pm
- Orders placed by 4pm will be ready for collection by 9am the next day
1. Simply enter CLICK&COLLECT as your Promotion Code and place your order.
We will send you an email or text alert within 24 hours when your order is ready for collection.
2. Pick up your order from PETstock Bankstown.
Our address and opening times for collection will appear on your email.
Please bring a copy of your email as proof of purchase, along with photo proof of ID (drivers licence). We're happy for someone else to collect your order, but to prevent fraud the person you've nominated must present your order number and their photo ID (drivers licence).
Your order will be available for collection for 7 days, after which it will be returned to our warehouse and your account will be refunded, but please allow up to 2 weeks for this.
PETstock Pty Ltd ships goods to all of mainland Australia and Tasmania; however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website. Please contact us on 13 PETS to enquire about a special order for deliveries outside of our specified areas.
We want you to be completely satisfied with every item that you purchase from petstock.com.au. We understand that there may be times when you will need to return a product that you have purchased from us, and we aim to make this process as easy and hassle free as possible. Our returns policy has been constructed to comply with the relevant consumer rights and retailer obligations as set out under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
When to return a product?
You are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit from PETstock when an item purchased fails to meet one of the consumer guarantees as per the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), i.e. the product:
- Is faulty or of unacceptable quality
- Does not match the description or sample
- Is unfit for the intended purpose (i.e. does not do what it is meant to do)
- Is not delivered in a reasonable time frame
- Be returned in its original packaging
- Be in re-saleable condition
- Be returned within 28 days of purchase
- And proof or purchase must be provided (proof of purchase details are outlined above)
This also includes non-compliance with any applicable warranties or guarantees as set out by the manufacturer (e.g. the palatability guarantee on super premium foods).
Proof of purchase is required for all returns, which can be in the form of your receipt/tax invoice, a debit/credit card statement, member's club transaction history or online purchase transaction history.
PETstock will also, as an act of good will, accept return items if you have changed your mind. In this instance, the product must:
The unwanted product must be returned to us either via post or in person to one of our stores. PETstock Online treats all ‘change of mind' transactions as a refund; you are then able to place another order in your own time for a replacement product from our online store. If you wish to exchange your change of mind item, it must be directly returned to a PETstock store.
How do I return a product purchased online?
Items purchased from our online store can be returned via post to our Online Warehouse or in person at any of our PETstock stores nationally.
If you would like to post the item back to our Online Warehouse, please contact our PETstock Online customer service team to assist with organising the best method of shipping for your return or exchange, on email@example.com.
Please include your name, phone number, the name of the product in question and your reason for return (e.g. faulty item, change of mind etc).
Who pays for the return of my purchase?
PETstock will cover any associated delivery charges for the return of any products which fail to meet the consumer guarantees as per the Australian Consumer Law (see ‘When to return a product' above), provided they are returned to us using the recommended shipping method (as discussed with a PETstock Online customer service team member). Any return delivery charges will be added to your refund amount once processed. We will also refund the cost of the original delivery and pay for the delivery of any replacement item.
For any ‘change of mind' returns, it is your responsibility to cover all delivery charges incurred. A copy of your tax invoice (or relevant proof of purchase) is to be included in the delivery (please keep the original for your own reference), and the refund will be processed using your original method of payment.
Please ensure your item is packed securely to protect it from any damage in transit and be sure to retain your shipping information for tracking purposes, to ensure the package arrives safely at our warehouse. PETstock cannot be responsible for any items damaged or lost during return transit.
How long will my refund take?
Please allow 7 business days for the return to be processed after your item arrives at our Online Warehouse.
Can I return my purchase to a PETstock store?
Online purchases can also be returned to any PETstock store, nationwide. A copy of your proof of purchase is required to complete the transaction. Please note any ‘change of mind' returns or exchanges will be processed at the discretion of the store, which may choose to either offer a refund or exchange your item.
Need to return an item now? Click here to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be circumstances where you have a problem with a product however it does not amount to a breach of a statutory warranty provided by us i.e. you are not entitled to a refund from us. In those circumstances, however, the product may have come with a warranty from the manufacturer.
Where your purchase of the product has been sold with a warranty from the product manufacturer, the warranty will typically grant you a right to have the product repaired (rather than entitle you to a refund) if defects arise falling within the scope of the warranty.
Some Manufacturer's use external Service Agents to repair faulty or damaged products. Where applicable, the item will need to be sent away for repair. Please contact us for manufacturer's contact details.
We recommend you firstly phone the relevant manufacturer if you experience any difficulties operating a product.
Use of this website is restricted to those aged over 18 and those able to enter into a legally binding contract.
The prices displayed on this website include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST). The PETstock PTY LTD website has been intended for use by Australian residents only.
Any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of use or misuse of the website will not be the responsibility of PETstock PTY LTD. PETstock PTY LTD will also not be liable for the costs resulting in further purchases as a result of the initial purchase, the cost of obtaining substitute products. In addition to these, messages received, transactions entered into through the website or as a result of unauthorised access to your information contained on this website will be in no way the responsibility of PETstock PTY LTD.
Where an Act of Parliament suggests any term, condition or warranty in the Terms and Conditions and does not allow for provisions in a contract for exclusion of liability, the liability of PETstock PTY LTD will be limited. If the breach relates to a good purchased PETstock PTY LTD may choose to replace the goods or supply the equivalent goods, repair the goods, pay the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or payment of the repair costs for the goods. If the breach relates to services provides PETstock PTY LTD may choose to supply the services again or pay the cost of having the service supplied again.
When purchasing from PETstock your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre on 13 PETS.