What makes Black Hawk so special?
Black Hawk uses only the highest quality Australian sourced meats, freshest vegetables and juiciest fruits, because nothing but the best is good enough for your best friend. All we add are flavoursome and beneficial herbs, vitamins and minerals, which ensure our food tastes great and provides complete nutrition for superior health and vitality.
Black Hawk is produced without any fillers like wheat or corn. Pets eating a diet free of fillers may find a reduction in health related complaints such as lethargy, digestive issues and skin irritations.
Easily digestible, Black Hawk is a complete nutritionally balanced diet that enhances pets on the inside.
PETstock Receive.Review.Reward Competition Terms and Conditions
- The PETstock Receive.Review.Reward Competition is open to Australian residents only aged 13 years and over excluding employees of PETstock or any other company linked to the competition in any way. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- To enter, entrants must enter via the PETstock website during the promotional period and follow the prompts to answer all questions and leave appropriate contact details.
- PETstock accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupt or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- A maximum of 1 entry per promotion period per Facebook username will be accepted.
- Promotion begins at 7am AEDT on Monday 16th January 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 22nd January 2017.
- PETstock will record all entries and winners will be selected based on a set judging criteria following the promotion period by Friday 27th January 2017. PETstock’s decision is final. The Promotion is a game of skill and entering does not guarantee a prize.
- Entrants must respond to the prompt: Tell us why your buddy would love to try the Black Hawk grain free dog food for free. PETstock will judge all entries on creativity and reason to try Black Hawk food.
- There are a total of 50 x 2.5kg Black Hawk Grain Free Dog Food bags to be won with a total prize pool of up to $1,899.50 RRP. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The winners will be notified via Email within 9 days of the end of the total Promotional Period (no later than 5pm AEST on Monday 30th January 2017). Arrangements will be made for the prize to be posted to the winners’ nominated postal address.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the prize draw and non-winning entries will also roll into the unclaimed prize draw, (if required).
- If any are prizes left unclaimed by 1st May 2017, PETstock may conduct an unclaimed prize draw to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The first valid entry drawn will win the unclaimed prize and the draw will continue until all unclaimed prizes have been distributed. This includes but is not limited prizes that are returned to sender due to invalid or insufficient postal details as supplied by entrant.
- The promoter is PETstock Pty Ltd (ABN 80 098 394 588) of 121 Lydiard Street North, Ballarat, VIC, 3350.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant: a) fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction; b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; c) submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; d) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or e) engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes where entrants share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.