Help your buddy give this Christmas with our pet Kris Kringle!
Simply tell us what you think your buddy would write on a Christmas card to their best furry friend.
Five lucky winners will receive a prize from PETstock and a prize for their buddy to give to their best furry friend on Christmas, including their personalised card.
- The PETstock Kris Kringle Competition is open to Australian residents only aged 13 years and over excluding employees of PETstock or any other company linked to the competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- To enter, entrants must enter their pet’s best animal friend’s name, select a gift size, and tell us what they think their buddy would write on a Christmas card to this friend during the promotional period and follow the prompts to answer all questions and leave appropriate contact details.
- Entrants must enter: their pets name & animal type, their pet’s friend’s name & animal type, their Christmas message, a valid email address and postal address.
- Winners will receive a prize pack for their pet and one for their pet’s best friend.
- PETstock accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupt or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- A maximum of 1 entry per promotion period per person will be accepted.
- Promotion begins at 5pm AEDT on Monday 5th December 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 11th December 2016.
- PETstock will record all entries and winners will be selected based on a set judging criteria following the promotion period by Wednesday 14th December. PETstock’s decision is final. The Promotion is a game of skill and entering competition does not guarantee a prize.
- Winners will be selected based on the uniqueness & creativity of their Christmas message to their best friend.
- There is a total of 5 x prize packs to be won ranging in value.
- Entrants may be contacted by email following the promotion period and winners will be notified via email within 5 days of the end of the total Promotional Period (no later than 5pm AEST on Friday 22nd July 2015). Arrangements will be made for the prize to be posted to the winners’ nominated postal address.
- The promoter is PETstock Pty Ltd (ABN 80 098 394 588) of 121 Lydiard Street North, Ballarat Central, VIC 3350.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant:
a) fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
c) submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
d) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
e) engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes where entrants share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- Any prizes left unclaimed after 8 weeks of the winner being notified, will remain the property of PETstock use as they wish.