• Free standard shipping over $25*

    FREE STANDARD SHIPPING will automatically be calculated on your cart upon reaching a value of $25 or more in eligible products that are collectively under 45kg in weight, after all other discounts are applied.

    * Free standard shipping only applies to most major metropolitan regions. You may be charged for shipping if your delivery address is not within a major metropolitan region. May not be valid with other discounts or offers and excludes gift cards and large items such as kennels, fish tanks and cat scratchers. Terms, conditions and exclusions of this offer are subject to change at PETstock's discretion.

    Read more
  • Smart Price Guarantee

    Find a better deal on an identical item and we'll match it!

    We don’t want a little thing like price to come between us. Shop for pet supplies with confidence, knowing that you are receiving the lowest price and getting the high quality PETstock service you expect with our Smart Price Guarantee.

    Record > Contact > Match!

    Just show us where you’ve seen the lower price (on a website or in a current catalogue) and we’ll work with you to ensure you get the best deal

    Read more
  • Autoship

    Your pet’s favourite products, at your door when you need them. It’s super easy to set up and you can adjust your order at any time. Available on all the essentials – dog food, cat food, pet flea & tick treatments, vet prescription diet. What’s not to love? Set your Buddy’s favourite products on autoship today.

    Browse > Schedule > Relax!

    Shop online and choose your Buddy’s favourite autoship item(s). Let us know how frequently you need them, then sit back and let us do the work for you!

    Read more
  • Click & collect

    Browse, select and collect in store! Save time and let us do the shopping for you. Just place your order online ahead of time and enjoy the convenience of our Click & Collect service. Available nationwide at PETstock stores, our team will have your order ready when you visit and we’ll even carry it to the car for you. It’s so easy, it’s pet’s play.

    Browse > Select > Collect!

    We’ll send you an email within 45 minutes, as soon as your purchase is ready for collection. Visit us when convenient to pick up your order during store trading hours.

    Read more
  • Earn Rewards

    Earn rewards on every shop!

    No complicated points system.

    Earn 15% Brand Cash on any participating brands of premium food or flea, tick and worming treatment to use when you next shop the same brand for dog or cat.

    Earn PETstock Dollars on thousands of products and services in-store and online.

    Earn up to triple PETstock Dollars on grooming and training.

    We want to reward you for taking great care of your buddy!

    Read more

Food & diet tips for your dog

Did you know, dogs have six times less taste buds than humans? They eat for satisfaction, not for taste.

So if you've ever wondered whether dogs can get bored of their food, the simple answer is – they will if you let them. Just like humans, if there’s a sniff of something better, your dog will hold out for it, so best not to tempt them. Large variations in a dog’s diet is actually a bad thing.

Consistency is key. Remember, a dog’s digestive system is a temperamental thing. Try to keep 80% of the base meal dry food and the other 20% can be wet tin food or a mix of home based treats.

Remember to always keep their food fresh.

You wouldn't eat dried out food that’s been sitting around for 24 hours, and nor will your pet.

Every dog is different. A dry food eater may slowly yearn a wetter tinned food, and vice versa. By all means, add a small amount to try. But do it gradually. Sometimes dogs can go off their food if they're not eating for their appropriate life-stage. Does your pet need puppy food any longer? Or is it time for a more premium mature diet?

Your local store can offer some suggestions, and if your pet is still refusing to eat after more than two days, perhaps it’s time to seek advice from your local PETstock VET.

You may have heard some terms flying around when people talk about their pet’s diet and here we will break them down and the show the benefits of different diets.

Click here to read more about what you should feed your dog

Join the family!