ADVANCE™ Adult Cat Dry Cat Food - Chicken & Salmon 3kg is a super premium food for cats with select natural ingredients.
Contains nutrients to support dental health, urinary tract health, immune health and a healthy skin and shiny coat, ADVANCE is scientifically formulated to help improve cat health.
- REDUCES HAIRBALLS- Includes the natural active ingredient Beet Pulp. This fibre source has been shown to effectively reduce the frequency of hairballs.
- URINARY TRACT HEALTH- High digestibility and controlled levels of minerals to promote optimal water turnover and a healthy urinary tract.
- HEALTHY SKIN & SHINY COAT- Contains enhanced levels of zinc and linoleic acid. These nutrients along with natural sources of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids have been shown to help improve skin & coat condition.
- DENTAL HEALTH - The inclusion of Sodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP) binds salivary calcium, helping prevent plaque calcification, to promote dental health.
- IMMUNE HEALTH- Contains scientifically proven levels of Vitamin C and Vitamin E to help increase the level of antioxidants in your pet.
- REDUCES LITTER BOX ODOUR- Natural Yucca Extract to help reduce litter box odours.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Chicken Meal, Rice, Chicken Fat, Salmon Meal, Maize Gluten, Rice Flour, Natural Flavour (Chicken), Salt, Turkey Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Sunflower Oil, Methionine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, Antioxidants, Yucca Extract, L-Carnitine.