Ragdolls have a calm and docile nature. They're known to be good with dogs and also children, making them a popular family breed. Ragdolls are a pointed breed, meaning their body is light in colour than their points (face, legs, tail and ears). Ragdolls have a broad jaw.
Royal Canin Ragdoll is a complete and balanced formula designed specifically for your adult Ragdoll.
Features and Benefits
- The unique coat of a Ragdoll is enhanced through an exclusive complex of vitamins, omega 6 fatty acids from borage oil and omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil, all promoting healthy skin, intensifying coat colour and shine
- This breed is prone to heart conditions, especially those affecting heart muscle. The inclusion of taurine, increased levels of omega 3 fatty acids and anti-oxidants encourages healthy cardiac function
- Glucosamine, chondroitin and omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) from fish oil support bone and joint health which is important for this breed due to their large size
- A diet promoting drinking and containing a precise mineral content to support urinary health
- Specially shaped kibble with a sodium polyphosphate coating helps reduce tartar formation, encourages chewing and promotes oral health
Feeding Guidelines: Feed a Royal Canin breed specific diet ongoing to your Ragdoll from 12 months old.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
COMPOSITION: Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Maize, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Animal Fats, Wheat, Maize Gluten, Rice, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Vegetable Fibres, Wheat Flour, Chicory Pulp, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Fructo-oligo-saccharides, Psyllium Husks and Seeds, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-oligo-saccharides), Borage Oil, Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 28000 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 5 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 150 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, Taurine: 2.9 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 32% - Fat content: 18% - Crude ash: 7.6% - Crude fibres: 4% - *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.