This super premium, Australian made, dry dog food is complete and balanced, with fewer calories to support the health and wellbeing of your less active or obesity prone adult dog.
It contains beneficial nutrients including antioxidants to help strengthen the immune system, zinc and linoleic acid for healthy skin and a shiny coat, as well as prebiotic fibres to promote healthy bacteria in the gut for better digestive health and smaller, firmer stools.
- Super premium, Australian made, dry dog food
- Fewer calories to suit dogs who are less active or prone to weight gain
- Antioxidants to support a strong immune system
- Zinc and linoleic acid for skin and coat health
- Supports healthy digestion for smaller, firmer stools
- Controlled mineral levels and high digestibility to support urinary tract health
- Designed to reduce dental tartar formation
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds from 12 months of age
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Rice, Soy Protein Concentrate, Chicken, Maize Gluten, Natural Flavour (Chicken), Maize, Beet Pulp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Chicken Fat, Sunflower Oil, Iodised Salt, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Plant Extracts (Tomato Powder, Marigold Meal), Turkey, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Beta-Carotene, Antioxidants, Iron Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B5, Vitamin A, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9.