Bring peace and quiet to your back garden using the PetSafe® Outdoor Bark Control. Cleverly disguised as a birdhouse, the unit can be placed anywhere in your garden or hung from a tree. Whenever your dog (or your neighbour’s dog) barks, he will hear a safe, but annoying ultrasonic sound that’s inaudible to humans. As soon as he stops barking, the ultrasonic sound stops. The unit can only detect your dog’s bark when he is in front of it, so picking the best placement for your unit is key!
This weatherproof unit has a range of 15 metres in front of the unit, but if you need more coverage, simply purchase additional units for your entire back garden area. The battery-operated device uses one 9-volt battery and lasts up to two months depending on how often your dog barks. With a little time and patience, your dog will learn not to bark in the back garden so that you can enjoy the outdoors together, peacefully. Trust PetSafe® to help to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Ultrasonic Bark Control – When your dog (or your neighbour’s dog) starts barking, the unit emits a safe, but annoying high-pitched ultrasonic tone; when the barking stops, the tone also stops
- Discrete Design – Hang the cleverly designed birdhouse in various places around your garden or property line; keep the unit within 1.5 metres from the ground
- 15 Metre Range – Hang the birdhouse in a tree, on a fence post or anywhere in your garden to cover up to 15 metres in front of the unit; if you need to cover more space simply purchase additional units
- Weatherproof – Use this bark deterrent in any season and during all weather conditions to stop excessive barking
- Battery Powered – Unit uses 1 9-volt alkaline battery (not included); battery lasts up to two months depending on how often the dog barks
- No-Bark Promise – All dogs respond differently to ultrasonic tone; if this product does not work for your dog, please reach out to PetSafe Customer Care to find the right solution for you and your pet
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.