The Maltese is a tireless, playful breed that form strong bonds with their families making them excellent companion dogs. They have a signature long straight, soft white coat that requires daily brushing and ongoing maintenance with professional grooming and clipping. The Maltese has a small snout and jaw with small teeth. This breed has a tendency to develop dental disease and as such, requires additional support to help maintain oral health and hygiene.
Royal Canin Maltese is a complete and balanced formula designed specifically for your adult Maltese.
Features and Benefits
- The Maltese has a long, lush white coat. This diet specifically supports skin and coat health through borage oil, a high quality source of omega 6 fatty acids, increased levels of omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA & DHA) and specific vitamins to help improve the coat health and shine.
- To appeal to fussy appetites, the diet contains a special combination of aromas and textures to satisfy the fussiest of Maltese
- The kibble is coated in sodium polyphosphate helping to reduce the formation of tartar on teeth and promoting oral health
- As the diet is highly digestible and contains specific prebiotics, your Maltese will absorb more nutrients in their bowels, producing fewer and less smelly stools
- Specially shaped and textured kibble to encourage chewing in your Maltese
Feeding Guidelines: Feed a Royal Canin breed specific diet ongoing to your Maltese from 10 months old.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Maize, Rice, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Animal Fats, Dehydrated Pork Protein, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Maize Flour, Chicory Pulp, Soya Oil, Minerals, Fish Oil, Yeasts, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Borage Oil (0.1%), Marigold Extract (Source Of Lutein), Green Tea And Grape Extracts (Source Of Polyphenols), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source Of Glucosamine) and Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source Of Chondroitin)."