Golden Retrievers are inquisitive, intelligent and of course a very friendly breed. With their webbed feet and water resistant undercoat, Golden Retrievers do well in water and are great swimmers. They have a straight snout and teeth that meet in a scissor bite. Golden Retrievers have an impressive long coat that requires ongoing care and maintenance.
Royal Canin Golden Retriever is a complete and balanced formula designed specifically for your adult Golden Retriever.
Features and Benefits
- Golden Retrievers have a unique coat and a tendency to develop skin allergies. This formula specifically supports skin and coat health through borage oil, a high quality source of omega 6 fatty acids, increased levels of omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA & DHA) and specific vitamins to help improve the coat shine and skin barrier function
- Taurine and L-carnitine are included in the diet to support heart muscle health and cardiac function
- Golden Retrievers are prone to bone and joint issues. The formula can help support bone and joint health as it is enriched with chondroitin, glucosamine and omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA)
- The diet contains L-carnitine to help increase your dog's ability to burn fat and is lower in calorie to help maintain ideal weight
- Specially shaped and textured kibble to allow the Golden Retriever to pick up the kibble more easily and encourage chewing
Feeding Guidelines: Feed a Royal Canin breed specific diet ongoing to your Golden Retriever from 15 months old.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Dehydrated Poultry Meat, Rice, Maize, Wheat, Vegetable Protein Isolate, Animal Fats, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Vegetable Fibres, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oils (Soya And Borage), Tomato (Source Of Lycopene), Psyllium Husks And Seeds, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Sodium Polyphosphate, Taurine, Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source Of Glucosamine), L-Carnitine, Dl-Methionine, Marigold Extract (Source Of Lutein), Green Tea And Grape Extracts (Source Of Polyphenols) and Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source Of Chondroitin).