Golden Retrievers are inquisitive, intelligent and of course a very friendly breed. With their webbed feet and water resistant undercoat, Golden Retrievers do well in water and are great swimmers. They have a straight snout and teeth that meet in a scissor bite. Golden Retrievers have an impressive long coat that requires ongoing care and maintenance.
Golden Retriever puppies undergo a rapid growth period from birth to 15 months. This development stage is very important and will impact the rest of their lives.
Royal Canin Golden Retriever Junior is a complete and balanced diet specifically tailored to the needs of your Golden Retriever puppy
Features and Benefits
- The formula encourages healthy digestion in the growing Golden Retriever puppy through highly digestible ingredients and prebiotics to promote a balanced bacterial flora
- Immune system support thanks to a special complex of antioxidants and prebiotics
- The diet contains borage oil, a high quality source of omega 6 fatty acids, increased levels of omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA & DHA) and specific vitamins to help support healthy skin and maintain coat shine for their unique coat
- Being a large breed, Golden Retrievers are prone to bone and joint issues. The diet is enriched with chondroitin, glucosamine and omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) to support the health of the bones and joints
- Specially shaped and textured kibble to allow the Golden Retriever to pick up the kibble more easily and encourage chewing
Feeding Guidelines: Feed a Royal Canin breed specific Junior diet to your Golden Retriever from 8 weeks to 15 months old. Your dog can then transition to Royal Canin Golden Retriever Adult.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Dehydrated Poultry Meat, Rice, Maize, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Animal Fats, Wheat, Vegetable Fibres, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Psyllium Husks And Seeds, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source Of Manno-Oligo-Saccharides), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source Of Glucosamine), Borage Oil (0.1%), Marigold Extract (Source Of Lutein) and Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source Of Chondroitin). "