Royal Canin Maxi Ageing 8+ is tailor made to suit the unique nutritional needs of your senior large breed dog.
This premium dry dog food is made from high quality, highly digestible proteins and contains an adapted fibre content to support healthy digestion and deliver balanced nutrition that keeps your senior large breed dog in peak condition.
- Specifically for senior large breed dogs
- Enriched with a healthy ageing support complex including DHA, EPA and antioxidants
- Made from highly digestible proteins with an adapted fibre content to support digestive health
- Contains targeted nutrients to support healthy bones and joints
- Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Appealing texture and flavours to tempt fussy eaters
- Suitable for large breed dogs (weighing from 26 to 44kg) over 8 years of age.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, wheat, wheat flour, maize, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, tomato (source of lycopene), psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29300 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 200 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 27% - Fat content: 17% - Crude ash: 5.7% - Crude fibres: 2.7% - *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.