Royal Canin Shih Tzu Puppy 1.5kg
- Immune system support: Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. This diet helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- Muscle and bone development
- Helps support muscle and bone development thanks to an adapted protein content and adequate levels of calcium and phosphorus. This formula also contains L-carnitine.
- Digestive health: Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Exclusive kibble design: A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for the Rottweiler puppy to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructo-oligo- saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil (0.1%), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein). Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 28000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 570 mg, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 112 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: Protein: 28.0% - Fat content: 18.0% - Crude ash: 7.6% - Crude fibres: 1.5% - EPA/DHA: 3.0 g/kg. Feeding instructions: see table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place. For RSA: Guarantee