Conveniently and easily applied spot on treatment, Selapro provides treatment and prevention for Fleas, Heartworm, Sarcoptic Mange, Lice & Earmites.
Features & Benefits:
- Affordable broad spectrum treatment
- Kills the flea lifecycle at three stages! Flea Eggs, Flea Lava & Adult Fleas
- Water proof after 2 hours
- Easy to apply spot-on
- Safe for use on puppies and kittens
- Suitable for Rabbits from 8 weeks of age
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
SELAMECTIN 120 MG/ML
Apply one (1) pipette topically to the skin at the recommended minimum dose of 6 mg Selamectin/kg body weight once a month.
- Remove the pipette from the outer sachet using scissors or fold along diagonal line to expose nick; tear back at nick.
- Hold the tube (pipette) upright
- Tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure the contents remain within the main body of the pipette.
- Twist or snap back the tip
- Apply the product directly to the skin without massaging into the site. Part the hair on the back of the animal in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and empty its entire contents directly onto the skin in one spot.
Avoid contact between the product and fingers. Keep away from eyes. Do not apply when the hair coat is wet. Bathing or shampooing the animal two or more hours after treatment will not reduce the efficacy of SELAPRO.