Royal Canin Dachshund Dog Food
Feed your pure bred dachshund with this sumptuous feast that is tasty with all the wholesome flavours. Royal Canin has made this food just for dachshunds because they understand that each type of dog breed has a particular set of needs. It is more optimal to feed your purebred with quality food that has been made specifically for their palate and nutritional requirements.
- Great kibble size that is easy to handle with paws and easy to bite with a tiny dog mouth
- Made with a balanced blend of soluble and insoluble fibres to help with stool regulation
- Loaded with prebiotics and probiotics for healthy intestinal flora
- Chock full of with vitamin E and other essential fatty acids for healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Finely crafted with premium protein to support lean muscle growth
- Contains L-Carnitine for a huge boost metabolism and for helping burn fat
- Fortified with lots of anti-oxidants to build a healthy immunity for keeping illness away
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Ingredients: Lamb Tripe, Lamb Broth, Lamb, Lamb Lung*, Lamb Liver*, Chick Peas, Lamb Heart*, Lamb Kidney*, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Dried Kelp, Sea Salt, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B1 Supplement, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid). *Depending on seasonal availability will be temporarily substituted with sheep.