This version of our Alpine Winter combo horse rug features a separate rug with a detachable neck. This gives you the freedom to remove the neck section on those days its a little to warm for a full combo.
Made from strong 1200 Denier Synthetic Ripstop fabric with 250gm of filling- to keep your horse warm and snug in the worst of weather. Our Neck rugs feature 210gms of polyfill. This horse blanket is great design with quality materials and construction. The fabric breathes to keep your horse dry, but allows sweat and moisture to breath out to eliminate chills.
Our neck rugs are very secure when attached & very functional. They connect via a long length of 3 way locking Velcro on each side of the neckline. This gives you the freedom to remove the neck section on those days its a little to warm for a full combo. A very versatile option.
Caribu Alpine Winter Rug & Neck Sets Feature:
- Premium 1200 Denier Breathable & Waterproof fabric (Superior 370gsm x 1200 Denier Fabric)
- Built in Ripstop for extra strength
- 250Gram Polyfill lining in the body rug
- 210Gram Polyfill lining in the neck rug
- Reflective bindings & seams for added night safety
- Taped side seams
- Dual Quick Release European style chest buckles
- Adjustable cross surcingles
- Shoulder Gussets
- Adjustable and removable webbed leg straps
- Full Wrap Tent Tail Flap - (Mare Friendly)
- Rear Darts for a comfortable fit
- Modified Nylon Lining with high breathability, extremely soft & mould resistant
- Detachable Neck Rug with 2 x 3 way locking velcro system
- Bar-Tac reinforcing on all fittings
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.