Equimec Paste is a broad-spectrum worming paste for horses and is effective in the treatment and control of:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus, Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Large roundworms (Ascards)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Intestinal and neck threadworms (Strongyloides westeri, Onchocerca spp.)
- Bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Also controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp, and cutaneous larvae (summer sores) by Onchocerca spp.
Does not treat tapeworm.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.