Pet Products | PETstock PetLife Airtech Mattress Seaweed
Back to previous page
 
 
Select Colour
COLOUR:
SIZE

Description

The PetLife Airtech Matress features a brand new design, specially created to ensure your pet gets the best quality sleep possible. Constructed from 40% airfibre, a lightweight and breathable material that regulates your dog or cat's body temperature for deeper and more restful sleep. The remaining 60% is high density memory foam, allowing the bed to shape to your pet's body for extra comfort. Additional features include hypoallergenic materials, moisture wicking to keep the bed dry and odour resistance.

Suitable for:Small breed dogs and cats

Features and Benefits
  • Helps your pet sleep more deeply
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Supports your pet's body weight with airfibre and memory foam

Ingredients

Delivery

Reviews (4 reviews)

loader

Never miss out on a great deal for your buddy.

By clicking 'Join Now' you agree to PETstock Pty Ltd. Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.

x