Ragdolls have a calm and docile nature. They're known to be good with dogs and also children, making them a popular family breed. Ragdolls are a pointed breed, meaning their body is light in colour than their points (face, legs, tail and ears). Ragdolls have a broad jaw.
Royal Canin Ragdoll is a complete and balanced formula designed specifically for your adult Ragdoll.
Features and Benefits
- The unique coat of a Ragdoll is enhanced through an exclusive complex of vitamins, omega 6 fatty acids from borage oil and omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil, all promoting healthy skin, intensifying coat colour and shine
- This breed is prone to heart conditions, especially those affecting heart muscle. The inclusion of taurine, increased levels of omega 3 fatty acids and anti-oxidants encourages healthy cardiac function
- Glucosamine, chondroitin and omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) from fish oil support bone and joint health which is important for this breed due to their large size
- A diet promoting drinking and containing a precise mineral content to support urinary health
- Specially shaped kibble with a sodium polyphosphate coating helps reduce tartar formation, encourages chewing and promotes oral health
Feeding Guidelines: Feed a Royal Canin breed specific diet ongoing to your Ragdoll from 12 months old.