The Maltese is a tireless, playful breed that form strong bonds with their families making them excellent companion dogs. They have a signature long straight, soft white coat that requires daily brushing and ongoing maintenance with professional grooming and clipping. The Maltese has a small snout and jaw with small teeth. This breed has a tendency to develop dental disease and as such, requires additional support to help maintain oral health and hygiene.
Royal Canin Maltese is a complete and balanced formula designed specifically for your adult Maltese.
Features and Benefits
- The Maltese has a long, lush white coat. This diet specifically supports skin and coat health through borage oil, a high quality source of omega 6 fatty acids, increased levels of omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA & DHA) and specific vitamins to help improve the coat health and shine.
- To appeal to fussy appetites, the diet contains a special combination of aromas and textures to satisfy the fussiest of Maltese
- The kibble is coated in sodium polyphosphate helping to reduce the formation of tartar on teeth and promoting oral health
- As the diet is highly digestible and contains specific prebiotics, your Maltese will absorb more nutrients in their bowels, producing fewer and less smelly stools
- Specially shaped and textured kibble to encourage chewing in your Maltese
Feeding Guidelines: Feed a Royal Canin breed specific diet ongoing to your Maltese from 10 months old.
Maize, Rice, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Animal Fats, Dehydrated Pork Protein, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Maize Flour, Chicory Pulp, Soya Oil, Minerals, Fish Oil, Yeasts, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Borage Oil (0.1%), Marigold Extract (Source Of Lutein), Green Tea And Grape Extracts (Source Of Polyphenols), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source Of Glucosamine) and Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source Of Chondroitin)."