The Miniature Schnauzer is an active, attentive and elegant breed. They're known to be enthusiastic, intelligent and for their watchdog abilities. This breed has a unique coat with intense colours and a double coat texture that requires regular grooming and maintenance; the outer coat is wiry and the under coat is soft. Miniature Schnauzers have a moderately blunt snout with teeth that meet in a scissor like bite.
Miniature Schnauzers have an increased risk of developing urinary stones and as such, special attention needs to be paid to supporting their urinary tract health with diet.
Royal Canin Miniature Schnauzer is a complete and balanced formula designed specifically for your adult Miniature Schnauzer.
Features and Benefits
- Miniature Schnauzers require urinary tract support; this diet encourages drinking promoting dilute urine and has a precise mineral content to help reduce the formation of urinary crystals
- This diet specifically supports the health of the Miniature Schnauzer's unique coat through borage oil, a high quality source of omega 6 fatty acids, increased levels of omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA & DHA) and specific vitamins to help improve the coat health and shine
- Coat colour is enhanced through the addition of specific vitamins and amino acids
- The diet contains L-carnitine to help increase your dog's ability to burn fat and is lower in calorie to help your Miniature Schnauzer maintain an ideal weight
- Specially shaped kibble with a sodium polyphosphate coating helps encourage chewing and reduces tartar formation on the teeth
Feeding Guidelines: Feed a Royal Canin breed specific diet ongoing to your Miniature Schnauzer from 10 months old.