Golden Retrievers are inquisitive, intelligent and of course a very friendly breed. With their webbed feet and water resistant undercoat, Golden Retrievers do well in water and are great swimmers. They have a straight snout and teeth that meet in a scissor bite. Golden Retrievers have an impressive long coat that requires ongoing care and maintenance.
Golden Retriever puppies undergo a rapid growth period from birth to 15 months. This development stage is very important and will impact the rest of their lives.
Royal Canin Golden Retriever Junior is a complete and balanced diet specifically tailored to the needs of your Golden Retriever puppy
Features and Benefits
- The formula encourages healthy digestion in the growing Golden Retriever puppy through highly digestible ingredients and prebiotics to promote a balanced bacterial flora
- Immune system support thanks to a special complex of antioxidants and prebiotics
- The diet contains borage oil, a high quality source of omega 6 fatty acids, increased levels of omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA & DHA) and specific vitamins to help support healthy skin and maintain coat shine for their unique coat
- Being a large breed, Golden Retrievers are prone to bone and joint issues. The diet is enriched with chondroitin, glucosamine and omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) to support the health of the bones and joints
- Specially shaped and textured kibble to allow the Golden Retriever to pick up the kibble more easily and encourage chewing
Feeding Guidelines: Feed a Royal Canin breed specific Junior diet to your Golden Retriever from 8 weeks to 15 months old. Your dog can then transition to Royal Canin Golden Retriever Adult.
Dehydrated Poultry Meat, Rice, Maize, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Animal Fats, Wheat, Vegetable Fibres, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Psyllium Husks And Seeds, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source Of Manno-Oligo-Saccharides), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source Of Glucosamine), Borage Oil (0.1%), Marigold Extract (Source Of Lutein) and Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source Of Chondroitin). "