CANIDAE Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF - Selected Lines
Second item must be purchased in the same transaction. Discount applied to second item of equal or lesser value. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. On sale Thursday 17th to Sunday 20th August.
- CANIDAE Dog LS Chick Turk Lmb Fsh 2.27kg
- CANIDAE Dog LS Chicken Turkey Lamb Lamb Fish 6.8 kg
- CANIDAE Dog GF Pure SEA 5.44kg
- CANIDAE Dog GF Pure SEA 1.81kg
- CANIDAE Pup GF Pure FOUNDATIONS 5.44kg
- CANIDAE Pup GF Pure FOUNDATIONS 1.81kg
- CANIDAE Puppy GF Pure Foundations Foundations
- CANIDAE Dog GF Pure ELEMENTS 5.44kg
- CANIDAE Dog GF Pure ELEMENTS 1.81kg
- CANIDAE Dog GF Pure LAND 5.44kg
- CANIDAE Dog GF Pure LAND 1.81kg
- CANIDAE Dog GF Pure SKY 5.44kg
- CANIDAE Dog GF Pure SKY 1.81kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure SEA 1.13kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure SEA 2.27kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure SEA 4.54kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure ELEMENTS 1.13kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure ELEMENTS 2.27kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure ELEMENTS 4.54kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure STREAM 1.13kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure STREAM 2.27kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure OCEAN 1.13kg
- CANIDAE Cat GF Pure OCEAN 2.27kg
- CANIDAE Dog LS PLATINUM 2.27kg
PETstock Sale August 14th - 16th 2017
All offers available in-store and online. On Sale: Monday 14th August 12:00am AEST to Wednesday 16th August 11:59pm AEST. Offers not in conjunction with any other offer.
Royal Canin & PETstock Vet Promotion
> Receive a FREE bag of Royal Canin Neutered with every desexing procedure in July Promo:Not applicable at PETstock Animal Health Centres. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Offer valid 01/07/17 to 31/07/17. Must be booked and paid for during the month of July. Only applicable to dogs and cats.
Royal Canin Grooming Promo
*Terms and conditions apply. Excludes veterinary diet. $20 discount voucher will be provided at the end of the service. $20 off voucher is single use and must be surrendered at time of purchase. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer valid 01/06/17 to 31/08/17. Must be booked and paid for during the months of June to August 2017.
PETstock Chance to Win an Everest Cat Scratcher
- Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms generally.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Royal Canin Australia (ABN 88 092 020 178) Level 10/15 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- Outlets participating in this Promotion are PETstock bannered outlets located in Australia including the PETstock Online Store https://www.petstock.com.au (Participating Outlets). Participating Outlets will display promotion materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask staff at an outlet whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 AEST on 04/05/2017 and conclude at 23:59 AEST on 31/07/2017 (Promotion Period).
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are registered PETstock loyalty card members, noting that the name of the loyalty card may change from time to time (PETstock Family Values Members) or who sign up to become a PETstock Family Values Member during the Promotion Period (but before making a Qualifying Purchase), excluding:
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any Eligible Product from a Participating Outlet while supplies last (Qualifying Purchase) and have their PETstock Family Values Member card scanned or provide their PETstock Family Values Member number at the time of purchase (Eligible Entry).
An Eligible Product is any one of the following: Kitten Instinctive in Gravy, Kitten Instinctive in Jelly, Instinctive in Gravy Adult, Instinctive In Jelly Adult, Instinctive +7 in Gravy, Instinctive +7 in Jelly, Intense Beauty in Gravy, Intense Beauty in Jelly, Ultra Light in Gravy, Ultra Light in Jelly, Digestive Sensitive, Ageing +12 in Gravy, Ageing +12 in Jelly, Hairball Care in Gravy, Urinary Care in Gravy, Maine Coon Wet, British Shorthair Wet.
- Eligible Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each Eligible Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase, there is no limit to Eligible Entries on any given day during the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the PETstock database.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
- If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid. A prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion using their own PETstock Family Values membership. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
- 17. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- There will be a separate prize draw for each Participating Outlet.
- A random electronic prize draw for each Participating Outlet will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141] at 12 noon AEDT on 7/8/17 (Outlet Prize Draws).
- The first Eligible Entrant with an Eligible Entry drawn in each Outlet Prize Draw will win an Everest cat scratcher valued at $549.99 RRP (including GST) (Prize).
- WINNERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO RETURN TO THE PARTICIPATING OUTLET WHERE THEIR QUALIFYING PURCHASE WAS MADE TO COLLECT THEIR PRIZE. Any costs associated with collection of the Prize are the responsibility of the respective Prize winner.
- The following table highlights the number of outlets that will run this Promotion per State/Territory:
- Prize winners will be notified in writing and by phone. Prize winners of Participating Outlets located in South Australia will also be advertised in The Australian on 11/8/2017.
- If a Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their Prize by 11.00 AEST on 2/11/17, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEST on 6/11/17 at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the respective Outlet Prize Draw, subject to any directions from the relevant state and/or territory gaming departments (Re-Draw).
- Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified in writing and by phone. Re-Draw winners of Participating Outlets located in South Australia (if any) will also be advertised in The Australian on 10/11/17.
- The total value of all Prizes available to be won in the Promotion is $80,848.53 RRP (including GST).
- There will be 147 Participating Outlets taking part in the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a Prize winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by state and/or territory gaming departments.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or a Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to state and/or territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a Prize.
- Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Immediately upon submission by an entrant, all entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the winners.
- Should an entrant's Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter by emailing email@example.com
- The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- The Promoter (we, us or our) collects your personal information when you submit an entry to this Competition, including the personal information provided by Nominated Clubs.
- If we do not collect the personal information you have provided in the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into the Competition and may not be able to receive communications about our brands, products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers. We require these companies to comply with the Australian privacy laws that apply to your personal information.
• how you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and
• how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds us, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
- If you need to contact us, or have any questions, please use the online contact form or the other contact details on our Contact Page.
Authorised under Permit Number – NSW: LTPS/17/12504. SA: T17/494.
WHO CAN ENTER
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Terms;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
(Eligible Entrant). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms; and
(b) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion.
PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
|State / Territory||Number of Participating Outlets||Prize Value (RRP (inc GST))|
|QLD||24 (23 currently with 1 potentially to open during this time)||$13,199.76|
|WA||14 (13 currently with 1 potentially to open during this time)||$7699.86|
|New Zealand||12 (9 currently with 3 potentially to open during this time)||$6,599.88|
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW (IF ANY)
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW PRIZE WINNER/S (IF ANY)
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 36(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
PETstock 2017 Member Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of entry for the “PETstock 2017 Member Survey Competition”
- The Competition is open to Australian residents only, excluding employees of PETstock or any other company linked to the competition in any way. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is only open to PETstock Family Values Loyalty Club Members.
- To enter, entrants must complete all questions included in the PETstock 2017 Member Survey and provide answers of 25 words or less as to ‘’ please tell us (in 25 words of less) how your pet inspires you or your family.’ during the promotional period.
- PETstock accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupt or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- A maximum of 1 entry per PETstock Member, per promotion period will be accepted.
- Promotion begins at 9am Friday 7 July 2017 and closes at 5pm AEDT on Thursday 13 July 2017.
- Survey Monkey will record all entries and winners will be selected based on a set judging criteria following the promotion period. PETstock’s decision is final. The Promotion is a game of skill and entering of competition does not guarantee a prize.
- The competition will be judged on the following criteria; creativity of answers and ability to answer questions within 25 words or less.
- There are a total of three prizes.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered and PETstock’s decision is final.
- The winners will be notified via email by 5pm AEST on Tuesday 25 July 2017. Arrangements will be made for prizes to be sent to winners.
- The promoter is PETstock Pty Ltd (ABN 80 098 394 588) of 1/300B Gillies Street, Wendouree, Victoria 3350.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant:
a) fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
c) submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
d) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
e) engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes where entrants share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- Any prizes left unclaimed after 8 weeks of the winner being notified, will remain the property of PETstock use as they wish.