20% OFF Sitewide
Excludes VET Prescription Diet, Equine and Gift Cards. Available for online home delivery orders and Click & Collect orders only. No Rainchecks. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Sale starts 22/5 12:00am AEST and ends 25/5 11:59pm AEST. Click here for full terms & conditions
PETstock Chance to Win an Everest Cat Scratcher
- Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms generally.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Royal Canin Australia (ABN 88 092 020 178) Level 10/15 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- Outlets participating in this Promotion are PETstock bannered outlets located in Australia including the PETstock Online Store https://www.petstock.com.au (Participating Outlets). Participating Outlets will display promotion materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask staff at an outlet whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 AEST on 04/05/2017 and conclude at 23:59 AEST on 31/07/2017 (Promotion Period).
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are registered PETstock loyalty card members, noting that the name of the loyalty card may change from time to time (PETstock Family Values Members) or who sign up to become a PETstock Family Values Member during the Promotion Period (but before making a Qualifying Purchase), excluding:
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any Eligible Product from a Participating Outlet while supplies last (Qualifying Purchase) and have their PETstock Family Values Member card scanned or provide their PETstock Family Values Member number at the time of purchase (Eligible Entry).
An Eligible Product is any one of the following: Kitten Instinctive in Gravy, Kitten Instinctive in Jelly, Instinctive in Gravy Adult, Instinctive In Jelly Adult, Instinctive +7 in Gravy, Instinctive +7 in Jelly, Intense Beauty in Gravy, Intense Beauty in Jelly, Ultra Light in Gravy, Ultra Light in Jelly, Digestive Sensitive, Ageing +12 in Gravy, Ageing +12 in Jelly, Hairball Care in Gravy, Urinary Care in Gravy, Maine Coon Wet, British Shorthair Wet.
- Eligible Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each Eligible Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase, there is no limit to Eligible Entries on any given day during the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the PETstock database.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
- If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid. A prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion using their own PETstock Family Values membership. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
- 17. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- There will be a separate prize draw for each Participating Outlet.
- A random electronic prize draw for each Participating Outlet will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141] at 12 noon AEDT on 7/8/17 (Outlet Prize Draws).
- The first Eligible Entrant with an Eligible Entry drawn in each Outlet Prize Draw will win an Everest cat scratcher valued at $549.99 RRP (including GST) (Prize).
- WINNERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO RETURN TO THE PARTICIPATING OUTLET WHERE THEIR QUALIFYING PURCHASE WAS MADE TO COLLECT THEIR PRIZE. Any costs associated with collection of the Prize are the responsibility of the respective Prize winner.
- The following table highlights the number of outlets that will run this Promotion per State/Territory:
- Prize winners will be notified in writing and by phone. Prize winners of Participating Outlets located in South Australia will also be advertised in The Australian on 11/8/2017.
- If a Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their Prize by 11.00 AEST on 2/11/17, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEST on 6/11/17 at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the respective Outlet Prize Draw, subject to any directions from the relevant state and/or territory gaming departments (Re-Draw).
- Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified in writing and by phone. Re-Draw winners of Participating Outlets located in South Australia (if any) will also be advertised in The Australian on 10/11/17.
- The total value of all Prizes available to be won in the Promotion is $80,848.53 RRP (including GST).
- There will be 147 Participating Outlets taking part in the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a Prize winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by state and/or territory gaming departments.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or a Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to state and/or territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a Prize.
- Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Immediately upon submission by an entrant, all entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the winners.
- Should an entrant's Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter by emailing email@example.com
- The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- The Promoter (we, us or our) collects your personal information when you submit an entry to this Competition, including the personal information provided by Nominated Clubs.
- If we do not collect the personal information you have provided in the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into the Competition and may not be able to receive communications about our brands, products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers. We require these companies to comply with the Australian privacy laws that apply to your personal information.
• how you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and
• how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds us, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
- If you need to contact us, or have any questions, please use the online contact form or the other contact details on our Contact Page.
Authorised under Permit Number – NSW: LTPS/17/12504. SA: T17/494.
WHO CAN ENTER
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Terms;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
(Eligible Entrant). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms; and
(b) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion.
PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
|State / Territory||Number of Participating Outlets||Prize Value (RRP (inc GST))|
|QLD||24 (23 currently with 1 potentially to open during this time)||$13,199.76|
|WA||14 (13 currently with 1 potentially to open during this time)||$7699.86|
|New Zealand||12 (9 currently with 3 potentially to open during this time)||$6,599.88|
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW (IF ANY)
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW PRIZE WINNER/S (IF ANY)
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 36(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Available for online home delivery and Click & Collect orders only, not redeemable in store and not redeemable in conjunctionwith any other offers. No rainchecks. Offer ends 11:59pm AEST on the advertised end date or while stocks last.