To celebrate the release of The Secret Life Of Pets, we are giving you the chance to
WIN a GoPro Camera & Pet Harness!
Plus, two lucky runners up will win a $100 PETstock Gift Card.
Entries for this competition are now closed. We will announce the winners on our Facebook page Friday 30th SeptemberPETstock and TheSecret Life Of Pets Competition
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- The PETstock and The Secret Life Of Pets Competition is open to Australian residents only aged 13 years and over excluding employees of PETstock or any other company linked to the competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. PROMOTION PERIOD
- Promotion begins at 7am AEST on Thursday 8th September 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 25th September 2016 (promotion period).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must share an anecdote during the promotion period via the PETstock website, outlining ‘what they think their pet gets up to while they are not around’.
- PETstock accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupt or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- A maximum of 1 entry per promotion period per person will be deemed valid. DRAW
- PETstock will record all entries using Stackla and winners will be selected based on a set judging criteria following the promotion period by Friday 30th September 2016.
- PETstock’s decision is final. The Promotion is a game of skill and entering competition does not guarantee a prize.
- Winners will be selected based on the uniqueness & creativity of their anecdote. There will be 1 x major prize winner and 2 x runner up prize winners. PRIZES
- The major prize winner will receive a GoPro Hero4 Camera with GoPro Pet Harness accessory valued by the supplier at $694.90AUD. The two runners up will each receive a $100 PETstock Gift Card.
- The prize value is correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. No responsibility is accepted for any tax obligations which may arise for the prize winner. The Promoter recommends that independent financial advice be sought.
- Winners will be notified via email within 10 days of the end of the total Promotional Period (no later than 5pm AEST on Wednesday 5th October 2015). Arrangements will be made for the prize to be posted via registered post to the winners’ nominated postal address. GENERAL
- The promoter is PETstock Pty Ltd (ABN 80 098 394 588) of 1/300B Gillies Street, Wendouree, Victoria 3350.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant:
a) fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
c) submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
d) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
e) engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes where entrants share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- If any are prizes left unclaimed by 5th November 2016, PETstock may conduct an unclaimed prize draw to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The first valid entry drawn will win the unclaimed prize and the draw will continue until all unclaimed prizes have been distributed. This includes but is not limited prizes that are returned to sender due to invalid or insufficient postal details as supplied by entrant.