Petstock logo
HomeRight caret
NewsroomRight caret
December 2022


Today, the Petstock Group (owners of pet specialty retail chain PETstock) are proud and excited to advise that the Woolworths Group has announced to the ASX the intention to acquire 55% of the Group with the remaining 45% retained by Ballarat based founders, the Young family.
The Petstock Group will continue to run as a standalone business in partnership with the Woolworths Group.
CEO of Petstock Group, Shane Young said: “This is a unique opportunity to partner with Woolworths Group to continue to grow and strengthen the business we founded in Ballarat just over 30 years ago. We will operate independently of Woolworths Group but will work closely together through our common values to deliver on all the opportunities we have to jointly create value for our pet families and supplier partners.”
End of Press Release.