The ecoFLEX kennel is made from a blend of recycled polymers and wood by products making it a sustainable and high quality product, built to last. The materials are made by reducing recycled polymers and reclaimed wood that would normally be destined for landfill into a form that can be moulded into parts.
- Large: 91.9cmL x 78.9cmW x 88.4cmH
- XLarge: 110.5cm x 88.4cmW x 96cm
Features and Benefits
- Longer life cycle ecoFLEX based structures will easily outlast 2 wooden structures. In some climates, the ecoFLEX products will outlast 3 or even 4 traditional wooden structures
- AllProof Weather resistant Moisture and Humidity Resistant, Rot Proof, Insect Proof
- Stability ecoFLEX doesnt warp, twist or crack from changes in temperature and humidity making assembly easier and further extending life
- ecoFLEX doesnt splinter making it safer for your pet
- ecoFLEX doesnt expand and contract like wood meaning the structure will remain solid for a much longer period of time
- Natural colour The colour is not a stain or surface preparation
- Colour does not wash off, it does not oxide and turn grey over time
- Paint or Stain Accepts latex paint without priming
- Can be stained with repeat applications of oil based stain
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.